you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
Facebook
Gmail
Atomic Affliction
Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
July 2009
January 2010
April 2010
September 2010
title: New layout
date: Thursday, January 17, 2008
time:3:37:00 PM
Hopefully you'll see a new layout in a couple of hours. I really cant stay on for long- my mom is driving me nuts, but of course I cant do much about it right now. Oh and I also found something called review pistol... I have no idea what it is, but I'm reading about the stuff right now... It might help me get hits...? It says

" Welcome to Review-Pistol.net, a brand new site that will review almost any site at your request. No link back is required if you want your site to be reviewed. Sites that receive an A* will be featured on every page of our site!
Please feel free to submit a site for reviewing below (you do not need to own the site, or even be a member of the site's staff).

I should have some reviews up by early February. I should also have a site layout up by the end of this month


Well.. A*? I dont think so. my site will probably be rated F, if not a D. I mean, I have to admit, I feel like this site is so BORING, just full of blogs that you dont need to read. But yet, blogging is something I like to do and I will do it to express myself in words and adobe photoshop can help express the picture part. I just wish that you guys would comment *sniff* I mean, I know when people come here to read my blogs ( or just to laugh at its ridiculos content) but nobody comments! I feel alone. *sniff* ( thats 2 sniffs )
oh PS, if I havent already said-
IT DID SNOW!!!
But most of it melted into the rgeass already. Its not really a huge snow. The news said it was a "wintry mix"


Posted by Linda @ 3:37:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top