you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Somethings wrong with the PC
date: Wednesday, January 23, 2008
time:11:27:00 PM
Something is wrong with the computer so I cant visit any other sites other than this one. I cant even open tabs! I'm blaming it all on Colorburst.org. *waa* ( dont worry, its a really cool site though, you should go there)
Heres my story if you want to know... ( I actually just want to use the boxy "block quote thing"
I was innocently checking my email and accepting my affiliates stuff and deleting spam... ( SERIOUSLY, I got 150 spam mails in a day! Its using up alot of my space ...) and then I got some accepts for affie requests... dahh dahh, you know, I'm always excited when I get accepted. It makes me feel happy :). Then *bum bum bum bum...* I went to Color bursts site ( Julia's?) and posted a comment ( yay me) and then I decided to add her link.. and my computer stuffed up. It threw bannanas at me. BUT, I ate em.
Ok, I get off topic, where did the bannanas come from? So weird... Wait.. I think I got a picture of a bananana. Or Banana? How many na's do banananananananannnanananana's have? UGH so off topic. BACK to the topic again - now I have to sleep, so see ya guys. Uh.. moms calling gotta run or die.


SO thats my story. I really do have to run or die.
P.s- funny thing. My mom said that if you pat your belly 3 times a day, you lost fat, its hilarious she beleives that. Now shes patting her stomach 24/7... *sigh* whoat people do to lose weight these days... hahaha.


Posted by Linda @ 11:27:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top