you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: 100th post
date: Thursday, February 21, 2008
time:8:11:00 PM
This is my 100th post! Yay. I wonder what I should do now. :- I didnt go to swimming (sickness) so I should be doing homework without distractions. Have a big test coming up tomorrow. Oh and I got a couple picture of my crush!!! I dont know If I can post them here, I have to keep his privacy too. We'll see.
I thinkI have gotten stupider as months go by, unless being stupid is an after affect of fever? Maybe I burned some of my common sense brain cells out. Or soemthing weird happened. I feel like a different person- Ish. I also have a project due tomorrow so thats something that will keep me busy. Then I have an essay for sciense because I wasnt there for a couple lessons, so everyone else is finished but ME. : I hate when your absent. Its fun the first day until you think about all that work your missing. [;(. Ugh, Im going to read other peoples blogs and post comments. Maybe then people will comment back (grrrr) Then finish some homework and stuff, like I should be doing now. I also connected this blog to facebook, and its running now. Hehe.


Posted by Linda @ 8:11:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top