you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
Facebook
Gmail
Atomic Affliction
Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
July 2009
January 2010
April 2010
September 2010
title: 102! ( Very creative title.)
date: Saturday, February 23, 2008
time:12:53:00 AM
You know one thing that annoys me? I dont want to say anything in particular, but heres something that bugs me a bit; When people say: Oh wow,your site is cool, come too mine, i hope you like it... blah. Thats OK, I used to do it too, but sometimes, it feels like your not actually reading anything on the site, your just commenting to get visitors. I supposed you can do that, but its worth more if you actually talk boaut something in your comment. For example if I write about... Chicken(?) one day, then you can comment about chicken. Or application to be an affie ( BTW, if you want to be an affie, you can just comment and ask...) Or you can ask questions and make your comment more interesting I suppose.
Its 12:57, I have a piano festical tomorrow and Im scareddd! I bettter go now, after I check a couple emails. Its at 8 tomorrow, then I try our for softball MSA or whatever. Google it... It might work, but I'm not telling you the whole thing. Who knows what rapist if out there. I have a thousand different topics for future blogs, and lots of rants too. Life is hard my dears, live it well.

EDIT: Its not working. Im listening to britney spears gimme more ( I think thats also in my mini pod hehe) and its 1:00 am exactly. Ahh// my dads laptop sqeaked. Scary.


Posted by Linda @ 12:53:00 AM

Permalink?  2 Comments

/ top