you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: 5 Visitors!!
date: Monday, February 4, 2008
time:9:34:00 PM
Woo hoo, 5 visitors yesterday! I really should be getting to my homework but.... you know me, I'm a slacckkkkerrrr. But I was so happy when the Giants won, it reminded me of when i was in 3rd grade. The best things happened to me. It was probably a year of change, but I think 5th grade had more change than third. In 3rd grade, I would wish for silly things like " I hope my crush likes me" and :" I hope my enemy gets in trouble" and all of that stuff would happen! I relised it so I sorta became superstitious. I truly beleive your wish will come true if you blow on one of those white dandelion seeded- puffy things. So every day if I walked past one, I would pick it up and wish for my wishes to come true. Or for more wishes, stuff like that. But I was praying and praying once those Patriots got that second touchdown. Tom Brady wasnt doing so good and I was proud of Eli. His brother was too. Lifes good - Now I can make fun for those people who went for the patriots.


Posted by Linda @ 9:34:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top