you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
Facebook
Gmail
Atomic Affliction
Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
July 2009
January 2010
April 2010
September 2010
title: Grades with Study Island
date: Thursday, February 28, 2008
time:10:55:00 PM
I'm just taking a couple minutes off to blog, there's alot to say, but almost no time at all, so thats why I have to hurry. The "stalkers" phone number is actually 504-292-7030, not 8030, however, he stopped calling! My dad said he would call the police if that number called again. I hope that number will never bother me again :). Currently, I'm taking study Island here. Its a place where you take some tests and they go on for a grade, but the annoying this is, if you get one wrong, it takes away a whole bunch of points, but based on the number of questions that you do. So if you do 10 questions ( thats the minimum you can do anyways) and miss one, its a 90, then 80 and 70... so on... I dont know if you know the grading system in our school, since every school is different, but its as follows:
93-100 = A (Thats what I want to get, you want to get mostly 100s, since thats the highest A)
85-92 = B (Thats Good, but not in my range. A is excellent, and Excellent =Linda 77-84= C (This is like average or needs improvement, its the lowest level that you can actually say is OK for you to pass. You aren't an overachiever if you get this score.)
76-69= D ( Not so good. This is below "average" although most students in my classess get straight A's -aka Linda.)
68 and below- F ( No, this is failing and Im pretty sure none of you want to. Unless you want to repeat next year. I never failed before, I dont plan to either. So save some paper and dont fail school. You can pass with Ds but you'll be in the lowest classess...)
So I guess I'm off to do some more study island, I have to practice my piano- theres a cometition/performance I have to do on Saturday and I havent memorized my piece and its Thursday. I'm pretty much screwed, my piano teacher thinks so too. (Haha, no she didnt say so) Oh heres a sample question from Study Island, its on that I'm doing. You can answer it in my comments if you want to, I'd be happy to get some. How come no one is commenting still? Should I give a prize out to the first person to comment? I willl make something up. Geez.

Colby made a home video consisting of a 5-minute introduction followed by
several short skits. Each skit is 9 minutes long. If Colby's video is 149
minutes long, how many skits are in his video?


Oh and heres a little stupid slide I made in google documents, pretty nifty though, I might used more of these in the future! The title totally doesnt match the story, but I didnt know what I was doing anyways so thats ok.
http://docs.google.com/EmbedSlideshow?docid=dg64srpv_18f6nb65ds


Posted by Linda @ 10:55:00 PM

Permalink?  1 Comments

/ top