you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: It sucks to be sick
date: Friday, February 15, 2008
time:1:02:00 PM
Yes, Im sick right now, I didnt even get to go to school today, not that I wanted to. I am getting better, but now I dont have perfect attedance!!!!! Pooeh. I hate missing school because you have to make up all this work that teachers pile up every day. I'm glad I got chicken pox in 3rd grade, I didnt have to make up any work, but missing just a friday... UGH. See, I dont really have a crush on David anymore because he just doesnt talk to me anymore. Idk if you know but when ever you have a huge crush on someone, you feel great when they talk to you or look at you, but the feelings for that guy die down when they dont really pay attention to you anymore. Then once they look at you, the feelings come back for a couple days and then die down again. Anyways, I feel absolutely horrbile and bored, it dont feel like moving and Im so cold. Yesterday, I was shivering and my teeth were chattering like mad. :( it sucks, no one is on right now.


Posted by Linda @ 1:02:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top