you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: One comment
date: Friday, February 8, 2008
time:7:11:00 PM

Yay, I got a comment! Oh and yes Linda- love you be your affie. I'll add you now. Guys, you should all be like Linda! ( Like me, and like my new affie ;) ) Comments? *cough* So... all today, i spent my time on Beyonce songs instead of sleeping. Its only 7:15 which means I can now call my Bff. I've got a huge writing test coming up in march and I cant seemt o get to the time limit. I need a computer to help me- seriously. I cannot find the right words. We cant use those unexpressioned words like good,bad, cool, awsome,fun, like etc. And I need a thesaurus. Butt heads... Whatever, I hope I'll make it. Additionally, I have to do this study island thing @ www.studyisland.com . I hope you'll never need to go there, but if you do, good luck. Its not THAT bad but its not good for me :(
So... on some new about me- My old crush that I used to rant about in http://www.lindafangrocks4ever.spaces.live.com/: Brad, I've completely lost interest. I wonder if I can find a picture of him over the web... I'll try. Ok never mind, I just looked. There wasnt anything. I just lost interest because all he does is try to impress me, or something like that. I guess he wants to get noticed, but he wears brown black and lots of dark colors... Then he's got that emo hair do, his hairs black by the way. I totally think he's a jock. I mean, he even dates a cheerleader, but keeps on talking about her in front of me. Its strange when you can tell if someone likes you, if you know what I mean. But on the bus, he talks really loudly when he's talking about his girlfriend and last week, he was talking about his girlfriends bras. Ok, first of all, thats retarded, second, I dont think she wanted you to tell the whole bus and third, you're gay and theres nothing you can do about it. He was saying that his "girlfriend" sent him a picture of her bra ( No, she wasnt wearing it, theres no point) and then he sent one of his abs and boxers. Oh puh-lease. Such a jock.... I dont know what I was thinking in 5th grade. I feel wasted. But now, I LOVE David! I mean, I'm kinda crazy, he is SO HOT. Well, to me. He's got sexy eyes. It takes awhile to notice though, because when I first saw him, I didnt think anything. I kinda thought he was ugly. But he is so nice and hilarious. Kinda short though, I really hope he grows taller. <3>
-BTW:
I'm SO off topic lol, I began with Linda and comments and now I'm talking about my crush... Eh.. Weird right? I might post a blog just about david one day, he soooo hot, I am tempted ;)


Posted by Linda @ 7:11:00 PM

Permalink?  3 Comments

/ top