you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
Facebook
Gmail
Atomic Affliction
Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
July 2009
January 2010
April 2010
September 2010
title: One comment
date: Friday, February 8, 2008
time:7:11:00 PM

Yay, I got a comment! Oh and yes Linda- love you be your affie. I'll add you now. Guys, you should all be like Linda! ( Like me, and like my new affie ;) ) Comments? *cough* So... all today, i spent my time on Beyonce songs instead of sleeping. Its only 7:15 which means I can now call my Bff. I've got a huge writing test coming up in march and I cant seemt o get to the time limit. I need a computer to help me- seriously. I cannot find the right words. We cant use those unexpressioned words like good,bad, cool, awsome,fun, like etc. And I need a thesaurus. Butt heads... Whatever, I hope I'll make it. Additionally, I have to do this study island thing @ www.studyisland.com . I hope you'll never need to go there, but if you do, good luck. Its not THAT bad but its not good for me :(
So... on some new about me- My old crush that I used to rant about in http://www.lindafangrocks4ever.spaces.live.com/: Brad, I've completely lost interest. I wonder if I can find a picture of him over the web... I'll try. Ok never mind, I just looked. There wasnt anything. I just lost interest because all he does is try to impress me, or something like that. I guess he wants to get noticed, but he wears brown black and lots of dark colors... Then he's got that emo hair do, his hairs black by the way. I totally think he's a jock. I mean, he even dates a cheerleader, but keeps on talking about her in front of me. Its strange when you can tell if someone likes you, if you know what I mean. But on the bus, he talks really loudly when he's talking about his girlfriend and last week, he was talking about his girlfriends bras. Ok, first of all, thats retarded, second, I dont think she wanted you to tell the whole bus and third, you're gay and theres nothing you can do about it. He was saying that his "girlfriend" sent him a picture of her bra ( No, she wasnt wearing it, theres no point) and then he sent one of his abs and boxers. Oh puh-lease. Such a jock.... I dont know what I was thinking in 5th grade. I feel wasted. But now, I LOVE David! I mean, I'm kinda crazy, he is SO HOT. Well, to me. He's got sexy eyes. It takes awhile to notice though, because when I first saw him, I didnt think anything. I kinda thought he was ugly. But he is so nice and hilarious. Kinda short though, I really hope he grows taller. <3>
-BTW:
I'm SO off topic lol, I began with Linda and comments and now I'm talking about my crush... Eh.. Weird right? I might post a blog just about david one day, he soooo hot, I am tempted ;)


Posted by Linda @ 7:11:00 PM

Permalink?  3 Comments

/ top