you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
Facebook
Gmail
Atomic Affliction
Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
July 2009
January 2010
April 2010
September 2010
title: Pagent?
date: Wednesday, February 13, 2008
time:10:30:00 PM
I dont know what to do. Ok here: http://www.nationalteen.com/index.htm <= Thats what I want to try out for but I dont know!!! I mean, my looks MIGHT qualify... If I put enough make up on. I dont understand why people get thier eyebrows done because its not genuine beauty. Right? And you have to get a evening gown. I can sure rent one but I dont think my IQ qualifys for all those questions. I mean, they ask you stuff like :" What do you think about world peace?" Err... I dont know?? Oh and here are lyrics to Rockstar song that I have on that mini green minipod ;). Its cool, I got it from... err... i forgot, put your mouse over that arrow on the bottom oh http://www.myflashfetish.com/. You have to make an account though, which sucks.
SOo.. Tommmorrow valentines day. I have a valentine, but I dont know if he likes me. Poo. oh sorry, Im jumping alot today- Rockstar lyrics ( Im trying to memorize a full song so I can sing it at school and be cool like the other kids;))


I'm through with standing in line To clubs I'll never get in It's like the bottom of the ninth And I'm never gonna win This life hasen't turned out quite the way I want it to be I want a brand new house on an episode of cribs And a bathroom I can play baseball in And a king size tub big enough for 10 plus me I'll need a credit card that's got no limit And a big black jet with a bedroom in it Gonna join the mile high club at 37 thousand feet I want a new tour bus full of old guitars My own star on hollywood boulevard Somewhere between Cher and James Dean is fine for me I'm gonna trade this life of fortune and fame I'd even cut my hair and change my name Cuz we all just wanna be big rockstars Live in hilltop houses drivin 15 cars The girls come easy and the drugs come cheap We'll all stay skinny cuz we just wont eat And we'll hang out in the coolest bars In the VIP with the movie stars Every good dold digger's gonna wind up there


Every playboy bunny with her bleach blonde hair And we'll Hey hey I want to be a rockstar Hey hey I want to be a rockstar I want to be great like Elivs without the tassels Hire 8 body guards that love to beat up assholes Sign a couple of autographs so I can eat my meals for free I'm gonna dress my ass with the latest fashion Get a front door key to the playboy mansion Gonna date a centerfold that loves to blow my money for me I'm gonna trade this life of fortune and fame I'd even cut my hair and change my name Cuz we all just wanna be big rockstars Live in hilltop houses drivin 15 cars Girls come easy and the drugs come cheap We'll all stay skinny cuz we just wont eat And we'll hang out at the coolest bars In the VIP with the movie stars Every good dold digger's gonna wind up there Every playboy bunny with her bleach blonde hair And we'll hide out in the private rooms With the latest dictionary and today's who's who They�ll get you anything with that evil smile Everybody�s got a drug dealer on speed dial Well, hey hey I wanna be a rockstar I�m gonna sing those songs
that offend the censors Gonna pop my pills from a pez dispenser Get washed-up singers writing all my songs Lip sync em every night so I don�t get �em wrong Well we all just wanna be big rockstars And live in hillltop houses driving fifteen cars The girls come easy and the drugs come cheap We�ll all stay skinny �cause we just won�t eat And we�ll hang out in the coolest bars In the VIP with the movie stars Every good gold digger�s gonna wind up there Every playboy bunny with her bleach blond hair And we�ll hide out in the private rooms With the latest dictionary and today�s who�s who They�ll get you anything with that evil smile Everybody�s got a drug dealer on speed dial Well, hey hey I wanna be a rockstar Hey hey I wanna be a rockstar


Posted by Linda @ 10:30:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top