you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Phone bills
date: Saturday, February 2, 2008
time:1:17:00 PM
Whats the highest your phone bill has been? 30 dollars? 1 dollar? 99 cents? If you can guess mine, I could give you a dollar. If I had one...
MY PHONE BILL WAS 287 DOLLARS!!!
Wow.
Lindas phone!! ( Thats my phone homies)
If I saved up, I could get a adobe photoshop! Phones ruin everything dont they? At least I'm not going over in my texts *phew*
Well anyways... I totaly suck at blogging. I just read a couple fo my old blogs and... I wwas disapointed at myself. Its something I like to do, but I just throw alot of random sentences in and when I read it all together, it doesnt sound good! I do have to go now, but I will try to make my blogs better, if thats something thats possible for me to accomplish. We have a writing test in March and I cant stay in the 75 minute time limit. Plus, we have to use transition words, all different types of sentences and "big" words. Not my favorite. But when I was little, I wrote all kinds of things and made them into mini books that my dad used to read. He loved them! But then in 4-5th grade, he did really care anymore. I guess I never made progress. Whats my potential? What are my goals? ... its something I still have to go find out by myself.


Posted by Linda @ 1:17:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top