you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Rhianna's hair
date: Saturday, February 23, 2008
time:10:08:00 AM
Recently Rhianna's been everywhere so I decided to make a meez with Rhianna's hair. In a bathroom. (?!?!) And I think it looks pretty OK. Rhianna's hair looks pretty cool, and my hair is black too so I could get that perfect cut one day... Yeah I dont knwo what else to say So I'll just end it here. All the rants wanted to talk about were kind of forgotten. Im also doing a super Im, iming 3 people at once. ( WHayaaah!) Master Linda with her 3 way im. Ooh. Yeah and I also have some kind of Chinese project where we have to find stuff about.... Yuan Xiao Jie, something you might want to search on wikipedia because it probably sounds weird, but its a kind of holiday that brings peopel together like a circle. *connection* Yuan means round. And Jie means holiday. No Idea what Xiao means but when you put yuan and xiao together, its a kind of food :

Meez 3D avatar avatars games


Posted by Linda @ 10:08:00 AM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top