you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
Facebook
Gmail
Atomic Affliction
Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
July 2009
January 2010
April 2010
September 2010
title: Valentines disaster
date: Thursday, February 14, 2008
time:7:18:00 PM
I feel absolutely HORRBLE. Does anyone have anything happy to comfort me? Ok, maybe its just depression or something but I feel really sad, like no one likes me and no one is my friend. I had to leave school early today because I had some sort of fever> I want to talk to someone, but it feels like no ones there. You see, at school today, my... former? bff almost said that I was her former Best friend. I need to explain somethings before you get this: We were the best friends, or at least I thought. Now I think about it, shes just using me. Anyways, she was all nice until last year, and we kinda stopped calling each other. She almost said that I was her former best friend today at lunch. I mean, we dont really like each other that much ( I think ) but shes not really going to say that Im not her best friend because I think once you have a friend, you really dont want to make enemies by saying you got a new best friend, I'll throw the old one away. So today, she almost said that I was her former best friend. She said:' Linda is my for- best friend" and I was thinking : Well excuse me, I dont think is should be sitting here" And then she said: " Hey guys, I want to tell you guys somethings freaky." And the people at our table were like, ok bring it. So heres how it went:
" Ok, well, some one thats sitting at this table thinks i'm their friend but I'm really not."
me:" Its me right"
" no!!! its not" [turns pink]
[pause]
"even if it was you, Linda, I wouldnt tell you ,you know"
other people:
" is it me? is it me?"
her: "no"
And being the awesome detective that I am, She totally means me. She usually sits down at the other side of the table but some people filled up all the seats so she came to my end. And then all the people followed her and came too. So if she suddenly says that [ someone thats sitting at this table thinks im their but they really arent] when im here, doesnt it mean me? I mean, she is always with her other friends, her new bffs, so she comes up to my table with her same bffs and says that Im not her realy friend, thats sad. Very shameful. But she does that, and I hope she loses all her friends. She doesnt have friends for very long, they fade after awhile. Thats good, ( evil of me to say so) but thats the truth. Thanks for listening to my rant and happy valentines day. I had the worst valentines day EVER, so if you would excuse me, i think I'll finish my homework. Oh amd I dont nkow if I still have a crush on David. I dont think he is really my friend anymore, he talks to Nicole more... Wow, I sound really sad. Sorry guys, I'll try to be more happy in the next blog if I can deal with that bitch tomorrow ( IF i got to school)


Posted by Linda @ 7:18:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top