you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Adobe photoshop Cs3
date: Saturday, March 1, 2008
time:8:36:00 PM
I think I got Adobe photoshop cs3! Unless its some kind of trial? But I have the CD and the code, even though the codes not working at the moment. I'll have it fixed soon and then I shall dominate the world( With my adobe photoshop powers of course) I just hope it has some flash animation shop ( does it?) and then I shall dominate furthermore. But It'll expire in 30 days and the codes a check mark but it doesn work... Does anyone know how to make it work?


Posted by Linda @ 8:36:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top