you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: I made a layout!!
date: Tuesday, March 25, 2008
time:2:21:00 PM
Ok well... I made a layout a moment ago, but I took it off since it looked so crappy. Click here if you want to see it.. Its really ugly, but its the first design I made, I used a couple images from deviant art, but then I got attracted to all the other pretty images :) and got off track, so now I dont know how to credit that person for the blue electric-ey waves. But I personally like how the vivid opals is all smooth and how Hogan perfectly blends in with all the background, and that he's blue... Lol, I made alot of things to show my affection for Hogan.

I've got a youtube video (go on youtube and search Gangsta Hogan) , a photobucket video/slide and a bunch of cute pictures.
He's NOT a stuffed animal. He's a magician that disappears all your clothes, and he's a ghost buster that shoots wandering ghosts when you're asleep. *.*
I hope you like the new layout though, and if its not up now, It'll be up in a couple minutes after this blog :0. Then I'll practice some other stuff on Adobe Photoshop. :)




Posted by Linda @ 2:21:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top