you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: I think I lost my MoJo
date: Tuesday, March 25, 2008
time:12:11:00 AM
Sprink break is around the corner, and I've got Monday and TUesday off this week. What a busy time I'll be having, Ive just come back from a sleep over. There's not much to do so I usually just plop downn and read magazines and feel like my life is being wasted. Got ideas?
Oh and I also think I lost my Mojo for blogging, I dont seem to do it much, only because I think Im a sucky writer, Even I feel sleepy after reading my blogs... Some one help me out there! Anyways, I hope to blog soon, its not that Im busy, I just waste my time doing nothing then I cram everything together so I seem busy. I've got terrible time Management.


Posted by Linda @ 12:11:00 AM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top