you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
Facebook
Gmail
Atomic Affliction
Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
July 2009
January 2010
April 2010
September 2010
title: More info
date: Thursday, March 6, 2008
time:9:22:00 PM
Ok, there was a power outage 2 days ago, man it was really something freaky! I was at my swim place, with some of my swim team friends who had just left and I was in the locker rooms putting pants on. I just pulled them both up when the lights flickerd off very quickly and flickerd on again. Then maybe about 3 seconds later, it flickerd again and then turned off completely. Some people were still taking showers are the other side of the room! I was freaked out,a nd a couple seconds later, eveyone realised the lights werent coming back on and started screaming. I could not see a thing at all. There were about 5 other people in the room, or maybe 6 and a parent with a cellphone rushed in and commanded everyone to stop screaming and tried to make everyone calm down and grab whatever they can see thats theirs. Then this man opened the door with a flashlight and shone it around blindly, since it was the girls bathroom and he really couldnt bring himself to look in I suppose. I asked If I could borrow it and snatched my goggles and my swim bag from the chair and passed the flashlight to another person who needed it and ran as fast as I could to the door where my dad's car was. It was thundering so hard, the midnight black sky turned into a clear blue sky then the thunder cracked. It rained so hard, I just had to run as fast as my legs could carry me to my dads white car. ( Actually it was my mom's car, my dad was just driving it because it looks cooler) BUT my dad forgot to unlock the car so I was pounding on the windows, getting soaked while my dad was inside fumbling to unlock the door. Geesh! Then a couple minutes later, my brother came out and the storm was completely gone! Well except for a light drizzle of rain, but the lights in the whole surrounding area were gone. As I passed by a couple grocery stores, there was nothing left, just darkness and cars. Even the street lights were dark. Then we came to a gas station and from that point and beyond, there was light everywhere. I feel so scared, what if we run out of light one day?!? Would the whole world be dark? No more power, no more heat, cool air, the human race will have to start over again from scratch, except this time, most people are less hairy. So that ends the thunderstorm story, I was so freaked. Now for the next one, a bit more strange I should say, especially coming from me. Its alot shorter and alot more boring.

I hope no one from my school actually reads this. Ok, well I know most of you know who I like, and if you dont... well, maybe you should try reading archives someday eh? SO, I think it was this sunday- Lemme check- yeah, I told my crush I had a crush on him. Ever since that day, he's been staring at me nonstop. Its gottena little creepy, but I like looking back because his eyes are like gold. Beautiful Beautiful eyes... makes me melt. He wasnt at school today sadly but thats ok, I texted him ( I love electricity, thank you) and he was sick. I wonder what he's gunna say next? Its a mystery. I hate mysteries, even those stupid Nancy Drew books. I just spoil the ending by skipping into the ending as soon as I read enough to understand. No, I neer touched a Nancy Drew book, I dont plan to either. maybe, still considering- but that doesnt change my mind about mystery books and detectives.
Heres the important thing, When you get to my grade, there is a writing test. A big one, but I didnt finish it, so I'm almost sure I failed. If you dont have everything, its sureley a 3. A 4 is the highest you can get, but since I was crying all day because I ddint finish the writing test, I guess I wont talk about it, thankyou very much. The reaction to everyone's response when I told them:" YOU DIDNT FINISH? OMG!" and Sarah Y. my ex friend even started laughing and said I would get a 2. I dont give a crap anymore. I give up. I really dont know what to say to her, so whatever. She can't be fixed!
So, there is a swim meet on SATURDAY sorry, not Friday. And well... I feel really really nervous. I hate meets, I'm not a competitive person, but I'm inspired by all those great people, I would really like to go to the olympics one day... I also have this piano comp on Saturday, which means I need practice. I better type quick, have to sleep in 30 minutes dude!
In more cheerful terms, I molded a mouth guard yesterday for softball! Its my favorite color- Lime green, HOT ( yea Karena) its beautiful... The back end got kinda messsed up but I forgive myself lol. Yeah,I better go, talk to you guys soon, I think my dads coming. Sorry for such a long blog!


Posted by Linda @ 9:22:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top