you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
Facebook
Gmail
Atomic Affliction
Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
July 2009
January 2010
April 2010
September 2010
title: My Hair is GREEN
date: Saturday, March 29, 2008
time:10:38:00 PM
Beleive it or not, my hair is green! I woke up today and I felt strange so I went to the bathroom, flicked on the lights and...
BAM!
My hair was messed up!
Ok, Ok, Just kidding, it wasnt green when I woke up. But it was sprayed green today at some kind of opening day for softball. I specifically requested green all over with a yellow tip on my ponytail, apparently the yellow didnt show up, or they forgot.
So anyways, at the softball opening day, we had alot of fun! (yes, very descriptive) We had to buy tickets though, it was a fundraiser, but luckily, it was $5 for 10 tickets, and 10 tickets is by far enough for the whole 3 hours I was there. I won 2 packs of cupcakes or one dozen cupcakes (six in ea. pack) for doing a cake walk where you walk in a circle with numbers on the ground while they play music and when the music stops, you step on a number and the people at the booth call out the number and if that number is the one you are standing on, then you get to pick a cake out of like the 30 cakes they have! I spent 2 tickets there, won cakes both times...
Then I played in a weird inflatable bouncy obstacle course- I scraped my elbow really bad and I was racing another person that unfortunately I lost...
Aanndd..
I put in 2 tickets to try to dunk my coach in the dunking booth with freezing cold waters (man he's got muscle!) but I missed although my coach did get dunked 7 times by little t-ball players and some of my other friends ;).
SO the day ended pretty well, and now I have to go take a shower my hairs still green, and my mom doesnt like my green hair. She claims I look like a granny. Since when do old people have green and black hair?!?


Posted by Linda @ 10:38:00 PM

Permalink?  1 Comments

/ top