you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
Facebook
Gmail
Atomic Affliction
Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
July 2009
January 2010
April 2010
September 2010
title: Oh em gee dawg
date: Thursday, March 13, 2008
time:10:20:00 PM
I haven't been creating anything lately with my adobe photoshop. My friend is going through a major depression where she wants suicide (Im 100% sure shes not going to do it, she's too scared like everyone else would be), and Im acting like a baby to my dad... I would explain at the moment, but my dad kinda is on the computer behind me, but facing the other direction. Its dangerous, so I'm jsut posting to let you know I'm not dead, and to make myself something. I like to post every day ;).
The end of the quarter is coming up really fast and my math average is still LOW, a very high B so I just need a couple more points from my bonus points and I'll see If I can benefit from that...
Hey and if you get bored from reading my blog (I know you will) go to www.freerice.com. I haven't been doing my free rice all month! (So you guys can make up for me lol)
My dad also got a $700 printer, faxer, copier, scanner and whatever else it can do... And its wireless, so finally- I dont have to go to another computer to print! Its a big copier though, its the kid where you see in schools, or the office and its laser !! Boy, I'm definetly going to have fun for the next few days... We've got alot of old stuff, like a fax machine, a printer and 2 computer screens. If you want to get a couple of those things for $50-$65 dollars, you can go email me. I might post a picture later, but I need to dust these off a bit, the fax is ok, and so is one of the computer screens... My mom just used a fax machine. I would love to try using it one day, If I ever learn. Gotta run now, long past my bed time.


Posted by Linda @ 10:20:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top