you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
Facebook
Gmail
Atomic Affliction
Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
July 2009
January 2010
April 2010
September 2010
title: Retarded?
date: Tuesday, March 11, 2008
time:10:22:00 PM
I've noticed some things about really interesting, mature blogs and sorta stupid weird and random blogs ( Like mine) Allot the people who own graphic websites write mature, interesting paragraphs, whereas my blog, write gay things. Its just a thought. I find it really annoying when noob sites who have bad layouts and coding that look like they where made in paint, with just the same brushes scattered over and over in the same places think they've got the best site in the world, and then they just comment to all the site that get thousands of hits a day. I mean, yes people will visit those sites, but they wont come back!
I just think people need to be more creative with their layouts, writing, coding and designs, you shouldn't just slap a couple of the same brushes on a layout and call it a layout. Its not appealing.
People like clear and smooth imaged layouts, so its not like you used a eraser in paint to erase a background in some image and slap that onto your layout. They also want easy navigation and a site that's not too complicated. Maybe all the navigations on all the pages so if you're on a Information page, and you want to get to a contact page, it would just take a second and people can get to it.
I also think its quite annoying and sorta stupid to sell website templates and other products. There isn't much of chance that people will actually buy your products, I know that I wont, because my dad thinks its a waste of money. There is probably 1 out of 100+ people that may actually buy something from your site, but most people just ignore it. I mean, would you go to a site thats selling all the content, or would you rather go to a site that has free layout templates and other graphics? I definetly would choose the latter of the two, its just common sense, everything is starting to cost something these days. It would be nice if more things are free :).

Yes, know this was kinda a boring blog, but its a rant that I've wanted to get out for days. I've seen so many gay Noob sites but I don't have the heart to tell them. That just might be a reason why your site isnt getting enough hits, but I dont know, it depends.


Posted by Linda @ 10:22:00 PM

Permalink?  1 Comments

/ top