you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: E=mc2
date: Tuesday, April 15, 2008
time:5:19:00 PM
Mariah Carey's E=mc2 album is out- Emancipation= Mariah Carey to the second power....
Thats a really creative name actually ;). Im gunna edit my video some today, theres really not much to talk about though, alot of boring things that you dont need to know ;.
I have swimming at 6:30, its 5:41 at the moment, I may be in time to catch something to eat (my mom's baking potatoes) and then skiddle off to swimming later, but I need some sleep.
These days I get so tired, I can't even hear my alarm clock waking me up! I used to wake up even before it started calling me each morning because I was freaked out my the Err Err Err noise it made, like when you get a answer wrong on a quiz show.
Strange huh?


Posted by Linda @ 5:19:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top