you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Finally!
date: Saturday, April 5, 2008
time:7:03:00 PM
I spent another 4 hours getting music- I've got 90 songs on my iTunes so far, ready to be plugged onto my iPod. I've got albums from everywhere, Britney Spears, Aly&AJ, Cris brown, Colbie Colliat, just to name a few. :). Im having a blast, I hope you liked my wood grain tutorial, I spent half an hour on that. You know, to think about it, people who own website design sites spend 500-700 hours on their work each year! (Depends how often they update)There are 8 765.81277 hours in a year by the way.
!! Gasp!


Posted by Linda @ 7:03:00 PM

Permalink?  1 Comments

/ top