you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: I made a meez. Again.
date: Saturday, April 12, 2008
time:10:27:00 AM







I made a meez for anyone who cares ;).

my adobe flash player works again! (whoop)

Im also playing that game, runescape again, It had been a long time since Ive played it, 168 days ago. :o.

I'm just fishing lobsters for food and money, for you guys that have played the game... Im so bored, just looking for something to do. Any suggestions???


Posted by Linda @ 10:27:00 AM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top