you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
Facebook
Gmail
Atomic Affliction
Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
July 2009
January 2010
April 2010
September 2010
title: Softball game today!
date: Wednesday, April 2, 2008
time:4:15:00 PM
Theres a softball game today (DUH, its in the title) but Im getting picked up by our pitcher on our team since both my parents are busy which is why Im home alone right now. I knew I should have posted yesterday, in time for April Fools so I can get a chance to fool you all (although all you guys are smarter than me and would probably know I'm totally not joking.. Right?)
I had picture day today but I think my picture is messed up. Im probably not going to buy it, I never do. Plus, this year I especially looked atrocious. Every year, something messess up my picture, like a bit of blue fuzz in my hair, a enlargement of my elbow, messy hair. bad smile, puffed eyes... so I decided to dress in something that I think looked really good, Im sure the guys didn't mind, neither did most people, but the people who thought they were all popular and wear Hollister all the time asked my why I was wearing a granny shirt. Wtf. I'll take a picture of the shirt NOW if you want to know what it looks like. And I am listening to the Ipod, which explains the strings...

What are YOUR thoughts?
You see, I worked out a idea/solution to why these people say these kinds of things, seriously, GRANNY SHIRT? Grannies dont even wear pullovers most of the time. They always button up.
Anyways, people like them have no style to begin with, all they wear is hollister or american eagle, they dont even need to worry about mathching and ohter clothes complications because every shirt is the same thing over and over again, a dulled color with the stores name on it. And with dull colors, you can match almost anything together. No one else said it looked like a greanny shirt. And Sarah said :" Your wearing so much pink, its almost annoying" but you could totally tell how she was jealous, her tone, her face (Just some background information, shes not... "slim") and she was looking at my legs compared to hers, which was kinda awkard, but it made me feel sorta sad. It does make me sad when people say " Clothes aren't everything" because when you're in middle school, it is.
In high school, everyone gets more mature, but in my middle school bus.. Well, every girl on my bus is a bitch anyway, no one cares about losers like them, even if they still do hurt you. I look forward to haing my OWN sense of style thank you very much, and not wearing name brands, I think I can wear wal-mart or target for the rest of my life because their designers have STYLE.
I also think the society is messed up, Im starting to see ELEMENTARY SCHOOL kids wear Victoria's secret. Are you kidding me?!? DO you see what kind of things are on their website? Its almost like playboy! (maybe not.)


Anyways, I better go now.


Posted by Linda @ 4:15:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top