you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
Facebook
Gmail
Atomic Affliction
Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
July 2009
January 2010
April 2010
September 2010
title: Weird parents & the Givens!
date: Friday, April 18, 2008
time:4:11:00 PM
EDIT at 9:16 pm: One of the givens brothers got cut off from the picture due to my blog fream being smaller than the picture. You can view it here if you please...

EDIT at 9:11 pm: I just changed a somethings around on my site.. I got my ipod back thank GOD (I left it on a friends car). I also changed the color of the links... as you can see, and when you hover over them, the cursor turns into a blue sparkly thing. Oh yeah, better add the credits.. Totally forgot.
Oh and if you can't see the cursor, thats ok, that means your not using internet explorer. Don't go throught he trouble to download it, its really not worth it to view a cursor, but if you want you can go here. :). If you are the special ones that are using explorer, a pretty cursor should appear as you hover over that link. ;)


Hmm, my moms been acting strangely..
I think I post too much personal info here, thats not toog ood, but anyways, my moms like mad at me for something, btu I have no idea. She's like "I know you talk about me, saying Im stupid and stuff" and Im like wtf?!? I have NO idea what she's talking about but shes really mad. Its kinda annoying though because she thinks I know what she's talking about, but I have no clue at all. Besides, Im addicted to these books, but I havent read all of them!!! I've only read twilight and Im seriously addicted to the rest of themmmm! Hmm, and I also found a picture of my friends at my school, strange to see them on photobucket! Heres the picture my friend, Hala found on photobucket for me. Its really really weird because these were the triplets 4 years ago! And to see them now, its too much!
They were SO cute!
Of course, they were maybe 9-10 back then, which doesnt seem to young (it annoyed me alot when people called me "little girl" and that was when I was 10. Surely there are people much older then me, so I'm younger, buts not "little"!) But now thier faces ahve changed sooo much. Its weird to see that! Ima gunna talk to them about this interesting discovery. I wonder if there are any more...
And how did my friend find these anyway?
I love them!


Posted by Linda @ 4:11:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top