you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Binding feet and broken bones
date: Thursday, May 8, 2008
time:11:00:00 PM
I am discusted. I'll describe in detail if you want to later I dont have time now, but I witnessed a guy break his arm badly today. It was so gross. Lets say his arm did look like and arm anymore. How about that? Just a twisted triangle. I nearly vomited when I saw this. He fell.

And about binding feet... How people used to bind and break their toes in China for beauty. For pain...
Check out these if you wish. Its not gorey, just a pic of a bound feet. Its fine, looks soo much better than the broken arm that I saw today. I will have night mares.
Here and here.

BTW:
The class finally saw my video project. I think they thought it was pretty good, they clapped loudly but I don't know, no one really said much to me afterwards.


Posted by Linda @ 11:00:00 PM

Permalink?  1 Comments

/ top