you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: EOG
date: Monday, May 19, 2008
time:9:20:00 PM
First day of EOGs are over!
One down, 2 more to go.
As for my day, Im in a bit of a jam. You know, when ever there are new students, everyone has to be her friend and stuff? Yeah, thats whats happeing now. Its a bit annoying, I wish I could be more outgoing and make friends like fire... I guess its just because I don't talk alot. *sniffle* I ned more friends!


Posted by Linda @ 9:20:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top