you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
Facebook
Gmail
Atomic Affliction
Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
July 2009
January 2010
April 2010
September 2010
title: The game
date: Sunday, May 4, 2008
time:9:40:00 PM
The game today was horrible, and the day was as well. I struck out. I dont like taking about games that I strike out in, but seriously, I'm too good to strike out in "my" age... And one of our girls accidentally hit another girl with a bat when the pitcher pitched and it was called a strike. I guess that girl was a bit annoyed that the ump called it a strike so she turned around and made a practice swing really hard while looking at the coach and making an angry face. And the bat hit the catcher who was trying to pick up the dropped ball... which looked really really painful.
And so the ending game, the coach was so mad that he said he was going to cancel practice on Wednesday.
My question is, how the hell can you get better if you dont practice?
Only God shall know, kids... SO about an hour ago, he sent an email to all of us:
A change of plans for Wednesday practice. I had thought that it would be
best to cancel practice and just play our last regular season game on Thursday
night. After the game I spoke with a parent who helped me re -think what should
be done rather than NOT practicing. We ARE on for Wednesday night ***pm to ***pm
at **** for our Last practice of the season as the **********. We will go
back to the basics at our last practice going over the fundamentals of catching,
fielding and throwing. The girls only need to bring their gloves and wear their
cleats for this practice.
Maybe I expected more from the girls than I should
have and by doing so caused many of them to think, and worry rather than
just play and have fun.
To the parent who gave me some GREAT information I
really appreciate and respect who you are and what you stand for. Thank
you...
Please let the girls read this message and know that I'm still crazy
about them.
See everyone Wednesday.
****.

Well I dont know. I wonder who that parent was... I know it wasnt mine. My dad was really mad a second ago. He was yelling really loud, and whenever he does that, the people around him try to finish whatever they're doing and head upstairs or away from him as quickly as possible. We were making dumplings in the kitchen as a family, something that we havent been doing for a LONG while and my mom bought some beer that was "lite" tasting, but maybe too light for my dad so he drank 2 cans of it and kinda got mad. FOr no reason at all! I really don't want to give out details since I'm too lazy too and its been a long day so I'll leave it to be here. But anyhoo, I dont want to see him or get involved with any conversation. Its too creepy. Plus, my dad was mainly yelling at my brother, and he even threatened to crush my brother's cello if he didnt get into the orchestra. I could tell by his voice that he was serious, and he yelled it to my mom too. And its my brother's birthday tomorrow.

Parents don't know whats wrong with their kids, but some parents should think whats wrong with themselves.


Posted by Linda @ 9:40:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top