you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Gimme more
date: Saturday, May 24, 2008
time:8:03:00 AM
Sorry, I stink at making new title names, so I just typed what I was listening to in the blank spot :). I think that this layout is pretty though :). I feel really slow, I looked at some of my friends, and they were ALL A after A after A.
Let me explain this, the ranking things go from B to BB to A to AA to AAA to AAAA and it is extremely difficult to get to AAAA, maybe 10 out of 100 people or less, and currently, Im not one of them ;). AAAA may be national, but Olympic cuts are... Yoww! Im only BB-A. Im starting to feel a little slow....
One of my friends can do 50 fly in 28.53 seconds! Compared to my time, 46. something... but that was in January. I wonder what I can do now?
Alright... the more I search, the more scary it get so I guess I should stop. I wonder if I ever could make it to the Olympics! IF I ever do though, I'll be SO happy. Im not quite sure what I would do actually...
And if you were wondering what the point was in this blog, I really dont know either.


Posted by Linda @ 8:03:00 AM

Permalink?  2 Comments

/ top