you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Happy Birthday Tony!
date: Monday, May 5, 2008
time:10:06:00 PM
Today's my brothers birthday! Happy 15!

We ate out and stuffed ourselves to death, and before that, I bought a Caravel Oreo Icre cream cookie cake for my brother, although I haven't paid yet. The guy messed up the writing though. I hope she forgets about the whole deal for me to pay, but I ate great and had a excellent time at the selected resturant, although the food I ate was sort of nasty. I drowned in cheese, so now when I think of cheese, it makes me feel so sick.
Im about to go to sleep anyway now, gotta take off my dress shirt and skirt, I speciall dressed up for my brother, but it was stupid. I looked stupid.. *yawn* ok, yeah, It feels so late some how...


Posted by Linda @ 10:06:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top