you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: The 15 hours reward
date: Monday, June 16, 2008
time:4:06:00 PM
Hah! I got the 15 hour reward. Heh.
So, about the game yesterday, we go knocked out of the tournament. And my finger got knocked out of color by the ball. I've got so much to rave on about, I warn you, I probably wont make sense.

The coach wont let me play infield, because he thinks I'm not suitable so I played centerfield the WHOLE frikin game. SO thats how the ball killed my pointer finger as I went to retrieve the ball that had just been hit. So its all puffy, purple and slightly green. We've still got practice, and the coach expects us all to come.

Its bugging me because he (the coach) thinks that he can boss me and my family around and tell me what position I can be, I can play 1st base, 2nd, and third! and maybe shortstop. (Havent tried that position). My dad has asked, I'll try to ask today, IDK, why wont he listen to me?!?

My finger hurts so bad, I can't do anything.
Cant play flute
nor Piano
nor swim
and I havent tried throwing a ball, but im guesing that it would hurt (with sarcasm)


Posted by Linda @ 4:06:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top