you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Joined summer reading club- Sign up incentive
date: Friday, June 13, 2008
time:1:59:00 PM
Ok, do I joined the summer reading club at my library. Borrreed :.
(Linda youre so funny!) How about $4 ?!
I have to read 25 hours this summer... urgh.. And they gave me a Sign-up incentive... We get a free cheeseburger (explains the fat kids in america) and a fine wavier up to $5.

I borrowed a whole bunch of books yesterday, and they finally renovated the library, theres a self checkout now. Here's my favorite part - when the receipt comes out :) :) :). Then it goes fachink and cuts and you pull it out. Its really neat! Hehe, yeah, thats about how I spent yesterday. I guess I getter go, my air conditioning upstairs stinks (broke). Its sooo hot. :(


Posted by Linda @ 1:59:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top