you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
Facebook
Gmail
Atomic Affliction
Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
July 2009
January 2010
April 2010
September 2010
title: Library time and... guess who?
date: Friday, June 27, 2008
time:2:31:00 PM
So I redeemed my reading crap from the library yesterday, and I unfortunatly redeemed my prizes from some absent minded person. It was a black guy that looked like he was sneering at me the whole time and talked like a woman. S/he had a light voice (I'll call him Sally) and talked real slow. I can guess Sally probably hasnt done this before because he was all unsure about what to do and he forgot to give me a printing coupon so I went back to him a reminded him.
I don't want to see Sally ever again. People like Sally delay my time.

But on the bright side, I got this red/orange bag (I can't tell waht color it is, its red without extreme light, but then if you put it in light it looks bright orange) a cool 64 mb flash disk, a coupon for a free wendy's cheeseburger and a printing coupon that the librarian almost forgot.

I borrowed eleven books (I think, or was it nine?) and happily frolicked home.

But 20 seconds ago woah..
I just finished writing my blog and my dad disturbed me by telling my crappy Chinese jokes.
Do you hate it when your parents are so cheesy?
I just laughed along with him sarcastically.
Then my dad talked about Swimming and one topic made him jump to another, especially about my diving. And because when I dive, I usually get readly later than the others. When the person in front of me begins to dive, then I put my goggles on and step on the block. But I guess my dad had a problem with that too so he started screaming at me that Im always slower than eveyone else. And when I dive, I try to push myself off the block, you know like push forward but I really dont know how so my dad thinks Im not even trying. Then he said that I probably don't care about any of my sports and I don't want to try harder to get better. Now really? WTF mate! I mean, Im so pissed off! I was just pretty happy 20 minutes ago but thanks to him, my mood is now ruined. Every topic makes him go off on another, I should video tape him one day and let you judge him yourself. He gets mad himself screaming at me. Best I don't say anything or else he'll say "I dont like your attitude" and go off about his disrepctful I am to parents now. But if I dont say a word, he'll get pissed off and tell me to listen.
The way he talks, its hard not to hear him, even though I don't want to. I could post the order he does these things but I better not now. If you ever meet my dad, try not to stand near him when he talks to you. Gosh he made all this snot come out of my nose.

I remember how it started actually. He read about this girl in the newspaper and how he thought I could be like her and when I said I didnt care, he said something like "Well you should" and turned around to leave. But then he turned right back and said more and turned around to leave. And he turned around again and started his blabber hour and just couldnt stop. I want to kick him right in his area to show him what I think of him. Seriously. The older my dad gets, the more confused and ingorant he gets. Well Im putting this newspaper elsewhere so he wont be reminded. The only thing I can say now is "what a dumbass". I hate when these tiny things lead to huge deals. I was sooo annoyed. I hope to never talk to him again. There's no point. He won't listen to me, he'll just talk and talk and talk and talk about me and how I do everything wrong.
Whatever. Its nice to get things out like that.I seriously want to kick him hard and throw his nasty little cigarettes away.


Posted by Linda @ 2:31:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top