you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Winning streak!
date: Sunday, June 15, 2008
time:11:52:00 AM
So the allstars thing was a success. Well, not the tournament -yet. Today at 3, its gunna happen. Both of the games were soo good. I really needed to hit a homerun on the ball :(. Or maybe hit the ball. Our team is tight, we're all pretty good friends. SO maybe thats why we play pretty well. And our upstairs aur conditioning is now fixed, woo pee! Our teams #1 seated. I must go now.


Posted by Linda @ 11:52:00 AM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top