you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Finally, another blog
date: Thursday, July 17, 2008
time:7:39:00 PM
So its been awhile. Many many days, but at least something interesting happened.
First, I went the the Shelby meet and did horrible. I gained times in almost everything except breastroke and butterfly, surprising, since they're my worst strokes.

Im in love with a ten year old named Jack. Surprising? you bet.

I made the Junior Olympics in swimming (backstroke), something I never thought that I could ever Achieve.

I changed the layout that wasnt working before into something gothy- ish I guess thats how I feel?!?

And Ive got swimmers ear, and its extremely painful.

Well, I can't have everything, but ARGH IT HURTS.

The Junior olympic meet is on Sunday, and its from everyone in my state. I'm pretty nervous myself. It might be a pretty good achievement, but I stinked at everything else, so it balances it out and I still feel bad. My ear's still got water in it, and for goodness sakes Im half deaf!

A reminder to everyone out there who swims - NEVER GET SWIMMERS EAR. It gives you head pain, head aches and nausea. Well, thats what I've got, unless its from the darn medicine.

And I know my blogs been down for about forever, because I put on this skin I got from another website and it didnt quite work, so I felt lazy and didnt do anything else.
I am in pain.

and I want unlimited texting.



Posted by Linda @ 7:39:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top