you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
Facebook
Gmail
Atomic Affliction
Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
July 2009
January 2010
April 2010
September 2010
title: Finally, another blog
date: Thursday, July 17, 2008
time:7:39:00 PM
So its been awhile. Many many days, but at least something interesting happened.
First, I went the the Shelby meet and did horrible. I gained times in almost everything except breastroke and butterfly, surprising, since they're my worst strokes.

Im in love with a ten year old named Jack. Surprising? you bet.

I made the Junior Olympics in swimming (backstroke), something I never thought that I could ever Achieve.

I changed the layout that wasnt working before into something gothy- ish I guess thats how I feel?!?

And Ive got swimmers ear, and its extremely painful.

Well, I can't have everything, but ARGH IT HURTS.

The Junior olympic meet is on Sunday, and its from everyone in my state. I'm pretty nervous myself. It might be a pretty good achievement, but I stinked at everything else, so it balances it out and I still feel bad. My ear's still got water in it, and for goodness sakes Im half deaf!

A reminder to everyone out there who swims - NEVER GET SWIMMERS EAR. It gives you head pain, head aches and nausea. Well, thats what I've got, unless its from the darn medicine.

And I know my blogs been down for about forever, because I put on this skin I got from another website and it didnt quite work, so I felt lazy and didnt do anything else.
I am in pain.

and I want unlimited texting.



Posted by Linda @ 7:39:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top