you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Lazy Lazy Lazy
date: Monday, July 7, 2008
time:2:23:00 PM

Sorry, Im getting really lazy with posts and I havent been doing much either, so really theres not much to talk about. My cousin went to China last tuesday so I have to take care of her rabbit. Her rabbit just peed on my wooden floor though, so now theres this big black stain. His pee rotted our floor boards. Great. So he slept out side for the night. He was so scared, I watched him through the window, and he bunched into a ball when I tapped on the window. I think I'll give him a nice patting on the head. I dont know what else to do.



Posted by Linda @ 2:23:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top