you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: lovey dovey songs & parents 101 once again.
date: Saturday, July 26, 2008
time:4:12:00 PM
Why is it that every song I hear is about a guy and a girl either;
`Breaking up
`Getting cheated on
`Ignoring each other but wanting each other?
`falling in love
`falling out of love
`making it obvious you're single and trying to get someone to hit on you
`doing "it" (but its not directly stated in the song)
`staing their feelings about a guy in general
`something about a broken heart, or a heart in general
`and any other advice about a guy and a girl
I know these are the artists feelings, but theres enough songs about love than anyone needs.

And my parents, again are SO annoying. Well, especially my mom, she so nosy, always into what im doing, she even picks up the phone when Im talking to someone to listen to my conversation and she acts all innocent and pretends she didnt. WHAT THE HECK?!? Its so annoying. Thats all I can take.

Labels: ,



Posted by Linda @ 4:12:00 PM

Permalink?  2 Comments

/ top