you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Good job Good job USA!
date: Friday, August 15, 2008
time:2:25:00 AM
Good job USA! Wow, I've added a widget that messed up the coding for this layout, but it shows all the olympic medals that have been won, wow, Im impressed by america, when watching gymnastics, although I'm pretty surprised that Shawn Johnson didnt get the gold medal, she got the silver and Nastia Luikin got the gold! Im so proud of her,and the strange thing is, I preddicted that nastia was going to win, but I sort of took it back when I saw Shawn Johnson become first. I'm still pretty excited and roud of them, even though I didnt even know them until the trials! Woo. Hoo.


Some news on my braces, I cannot play the flute as well as I did. 2 weeks before I got braces, I played the best that I ever did and now I stink. D: Terrible. at least I can eat now! Well, nothing really hard yet, like apples but Im getting better with eating at least :).
I'll get them off in high school (dickens)

Labels: , ,



Posted by Linda @ 2:25:00 AM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top