you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Hannah Montana is every frikin where I look
date: Friday, August 1, 2008
time:12:36:00 AM
I understand how hard it is to be a celebrety like Miley Cyrus.

Yeah, some of you are going like "Miley's a total slut, She's always around having scandals and shes half naked in all of them!" But I mean, do you know how many teenage girls do the same things that she does, without getting noticed? Maybe not half naked on Vanity Fair, but taking pictures in thongs and bras- outrageous right?!?



Yeah, Yeah, and alot of the other girls who don't understand also say; "Well, she knows she's in the spot light, so there's no excuse for her behavior". Uh huh. Well, I'll have to say there is. Magazines exaggerate little things, gossip channels and online blogs rant on making the tiniest things look so bad so people would laugh and come to thier site more often, so they can make money off ads and magazine subscriptions.



And being a celebrety, there's almost not way of getting out of it, hundreds of thousands of little kids admire "Hannah Montana" and she's just being a normal teenage girl for pete's (Miley's) sake!!!!

I just wanted to get that clear. :)



and now for the madness part.



HANNAH MONTANA CLOTHES ARE DOMINTAING WALMART AND TARGET, PLACES I SHOP FREQUENTLY FOR MY NEEDS.

Hannah Montana posters dominate the poster's section of walmart, HM pencils, Undies, Jewelry, dressess, clothes and even bras have Hannah Montana! Thats SO outrageous, its like she's everywhere I look. And the best of both worlds 3D concert is also flashing on the telly, giving out free 3d glassess, Hardee Har Har. A stupid blonde fake girl is dominating our little american girls!


Posted by Linda @ 12:36:00 AM

Permalink?  2 Comments

/ top