you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: The perfect Linda glitter names! And.. Braces KILL.
date: Thursday, August 7, 2008
time:1:30:00 PM
I looked on Ego-Box and ahh! Lime green colored Linda glitter names! Anyone who knows me knows Im obsessed with the color lime green, and ehre it is! Wooo!
- Mah Favorite


Second...


-Third

Hmm perfect non animated. So perfectly perfect...


Kitty!

REminds me of mascara!

Yeah, i'll think abotu using these as a siggy!
All credit to Ego-Box!

And now, for my love for my braces..:

I HATE BRACES! Guess what I've ate for the PAST 3 DAYS
2 servings of yogurt smoothie,
6 normal slices of sushi, but into tiny peices so I can eat without chewing
one cup of orange juice
2 squares of cantelope cut in tiny peices
a banna, milk and butterfinger milkshake
and a can of chef boyarde ravioli.
one slice of whole weat bread with peanut butter
one small ball of cadbury half melted choclate
advil and painkiller for the braces.

I bet I ate less than a anorexic eats in a week. My stomach's just grumbling so loud!!\So hungry...

Labels: , ,



Posted by Linda @ 1:30:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top