you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Screamin my name
date: Friday, August 29, 2008
time:8:42:00 PM
I wanted to mention Roxii today because she wanted me to mention her. So.. Hi Roxii!
I havent wrote since a week before school started, and now schools started, so Im a bit really really really busy.
And I havent got alot to say. I dont like school. I would write about my teachers, and how nice SOME of them are, and how mean they are, but our school has strongly advised us NOT to write anything bad to teachers, ot the principal or staff ect. because if they find out, I get suspended.
Thats pretty deep!
So I decided not to.
I'm just really busy, every day. I bet I'll be even busier when School sports starts, Im trying out for softball. Im a bit nervous that I have to try out for softball and make it. I mean, I feel that its okay if didnt make it, so then I can focus on my acedemics. :)
And I dont know what else to write.


Posted by Linda @ 8:42:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top