you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
Facebook
Gmail
Atomic Affliction
Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
July 2009
January 2010
April 2010
September 2010
title: A bad day for dad.
date: Saturday, November 15, 2008
time:10:22:00 PM
Have you ever had a terrible day with your parents?

Well.. I had it all day today.
Swim meet this morning. I hate swim meets, but I'll try my best to like them tomorrow. My dad is over obsessed with the swim times, he expects me to lose 10 seconds, and the I lose 4. Sorry I can't ever meet up to your standards, dad but I know I can live up to mine and my coaches.

My dad was angry at me for "not listening to him" when he was yelling at me to get my freestyle stroke right. Well for heavens sake! I was actually at the copier copying my papers for Animal Farm- a nice book that our grade has to read. And everytime I turned around to recieve a paper, he would think that I wasnt listening. So everytime he said listen, I would shout "I AM listening!". Well after 6 times of this, he got mad. Like really mad. And started argueing that I had bad charachter. Then I shouted;" If I wasnt listening, then how am I replying to your criticism and questions about my swimming?"

Well, I guess he had no answer for that, so he stared at me and burst out yelling. I had nothing else to say to him so I finished copying and left. 3 hours later, he makes food- the only food he CAN make is fried rice. And its terrible. He loves to burn it up just a little to taste the "crunchyness" that I never get.

Whenever I eat his rice, the burnt flavor rises into my nose and makes me feel sorta sick so I don't eat it. But I was feeling hungry today and I went down to eat. It ended that he ate all of the rice and wasnt going to cook anything else anymore. He said it was punishment. Punishment for?
his reply : Bad behaviour, bad swim times and you dont deserve anything.

While he was ranting, I was thinking... does any 13 year old kid ever do something so that they don't deserve to EAT? thats like life. living. yeh know?


Posted by Linda @ 10:22:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top