you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
Facebook
Gmail
Atomic Affliction
Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
July 2009
January 2010
April 2010
September 2010
title: Twilight coming out on the 21st!
date: Saturday, November 8, 2008
time:4:48:00 PM
Hello fellow readers!
Sorry about neglecting the blog again.
I'm a Twilight fan.
Gee, Twilight is coming out Tuesday November tenth! What does that mean? It means the world will come to and end! Everyone will go crazy for tickets, which would constantly be sold out... But I have something interesting. I found free movie tickets for Twilight in my local newpaper. I have to mail an empty envelope to my newspaper's address with my return address and they'll mail me back 2 movie tickets! I hope nobody else saw that ad in the newspaper. I want free movie tickets bad! But the post office mail men are not working today so I'll have to wait til Monday. Whatevs.

I'm not sure if I posted about my birthday party yet. But gee it was great. If anyone wants to wish me happy birthday now, 2 weeks later you still can! Personal note to self- Chinese people are very cheap. Thats why you always want to have a birthday party and invite asians.

And today's news..
I went to staples and got a 3 hole 10 sheet puncher. it was dandy :). But its kind of hard to press down, so I recommend to not get the cheapest hole puncher there is. I got this one for $10, but I think the $13 or the $17 dollar on is better. I would have gotten one of those but.. what did I say about cheap asian parents?

And I also went to Anne Taylor. For some reason, my mom LOVES that store, even though everything there is sorta "old" for me. Its for people like in their 20s +, but my mom still insists that I go there to get something. So I got two $9.88 dressess and a $6.88 cute cute blouse. It was quite dandy. I woulhave gotten something else for $9.88 but my mom thought it was too plain. Gee, it was really nice I though! It was something to cover up my wacky shoulders if I had the need to wear something skimpy. You know, just in case? And it was quite cute, it had a nice bow. But oh well, I got 3 different types of clothes already so it was fine.

Now i gots to go do some facebok an email before I have to do chinese homework so see ya!


Posted by Linda @ 4:48:00 PM

Permalink?  1 Comments

/ top