you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Christmas
date: Tuesday, December 23, 2008
time:5:43:00 PM
I didnt want this blog to become a burden so I havent blogged all this long. Sorry!

Its so close to christmas, only days away and I still have presents to give out. Homey Gee. Tomorrow will be my last day of shopping for presents because im so darn lazy. Every one's got their christmas decorations up already, except me. Im not jewish. Althought I can pretend to be. I might be muslim this year.

I loooove recieving presents as well as giving them. Actually getting anote or a card makes me happy too. A present is like the ultimate gift even if I dont like it. I can just give it to someone else that does like it! You can have a look at my wish list for this christmas. Compare it to yours.



Linda's Holiday Wish List
$100 dollaars
Vans :)
converse
American Eagle gift card
Wacky colors of nail polish ( neons colors)
Snow for christmas
Hollister gift card
something nice to eat.
nintendo ds games!
eep!


Posted by Linda @ 5:43:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top