you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Merry Christmas y'all
date: Thursday, December 25, 2008
time:2:30:00 PM
Happy holidays!
I'm about to have a party later tonight. Its all good. I made sugar cookies, brownies, and gingerbread.. horses/dogs/giraffes (they can pass for either things).

And I've licked enough brownie mix to get sallmonella.... If those 2 eggs were bad. Man , I cracked the first 4 eggs of my life yesterday perfectly. I've cracked tons of other eggs, but on accident. I LOVE baking, but cleaning up the mess isnt one of my favorite things... Mainly because I make a huge mess.

So in 3 hours, the party's gunna get started. I think I shall not brush my hair. It looks alright the way it is actually. SO I'll just leave it at that. OH! And I did get presents!
Proactive starter kit
Nike Shox
Adidas Bounce
A ps3 game

and the shoes are realllllllly expensive, nothing that I really wanted but I'l gladly take them since I know some people can't afford them.
Im thankful.
THank you mommy, daddy and whoever gives me good presents.
Merry Christmas.


BTW, I set up my christmas tree yesterday. SO we did have a christmas tree on time! , Its one of those fake plastic ones.


Posted by Linda @ 2:30:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top