you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
Facebook
Gmail
Atomic Affliction
Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
July 2009
January 2010
April 2010
September 2010
title: Life quotes, another quote of the post
date: Saturday, January 10, 2009
time:1:47:00 PM
The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its
enemies is lunch.
- Michael Friedman


I like these quotes I'm funding on my iGoogle! I like getting things started with a quote of the day. Nice to stimulate your brain.


Life Quotes
ANd I havent been to the website www.dollielove.com for quite awhile. Its a nice place, but there wayy to many ads, and ads make a website look messy.

So I got the game Brain Age for christmas from my cousin Chloe, and i find it really fun. Its pretty inexpensive for a nintendo ds game, about $20, but on ebay it can be a couple dollars less. Its got all these little training tests and you have to do them fast and correctly. There is one training game called Changemaker. It shows a price, for exmple $5, and then it shows how much you paid for it ex.$10, and you have to give the correct amount of change back. SO on the touch part of the screen, there are pennies, nickels dimes quarters some $5 bills and $1 bills. You have to give the correct amount of change. Then it gets harder, and you have to get faster. My record? 58 seconds for 10 problems!
But dad beat me by getting 52.. but he got a problem wrong, which ads 20 seconds to your time total, so Im still a winner :P W00t!

And now its facebook time.


Posted by Linda @ 1:47:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top