you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
Facebook
Gmail
Atomic Affliction
Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
July 2009
January 2010
April 2010
September 2010
title: Happy late new years everybody :)
date: Thursday, January 8, 2009
time:10:23:00 PM
If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he
gave it to. - Dorothy Parker


Happy (Late) New years peeps!
Today is a happy day for me. I FINALLY got a 101 on a math test. Strangely, I havent got a 100 on a test all year! My poor asian-ness. So to all of you out there who aren't doing that great in school now, Im your example. Blehh.

And I totally survived the first week of school, and Im on a great scedule. I have to sleep before 11 though, or else I get SOO tired throughout the day. I start blinking and my head starts noddingg.... and It feel sooo great to have your eyes closed. And the next thing you know, your teacher is hollering your name.... "LINDA! Whats the answer to number 4?!"

So these couple of weeks, we're doing a Utopia project. We must research all this useless crap about Utopias, like what the word means, some examples of Utopia's and compare and contrast the examples of Utopia's. Then we have create a Utopia and write a few essays describing it.
But I think doing all this research on Utopia's are totally unnessecary! I already know what a Utopia IS because we just read The Giver. And our teacher has been talking about it for ever so long. But "nooo" she still wants us to reseach all this doo doo. All I want to do is just make my Utopia. "Everybody except my Language arts teacher, drug dealers, racist people, etc etc."

Anyways. Im feeling very tired. maybe its time to start my homework. I'll just have to be done in 10 minutes. :D

Nighty everyone.


Posted by Linda @ 10:23:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top