you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Doodles!
date: Saturday, July 18, 2009
time:3:10:00 PM



I found out how to scan! My dad downloaded this software from the scanner... and I scanned some 10 minute drawings.


You can use then for textures or something. They're interesting.


Nothing interesting I can think of... Except I'm watching The Secret Life of the American teenager. Its just hilarious in parts... Season 2! The girls dad just died... Interesting..
Short post, but just wanted to show you some stuff! :D


Posted by Linda @ 3:10:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top