you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Hey Hey Hey!
date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009
time:9:56:00 AM
I've got this song by Mitchell Musso stuck in my head. Hey! And I haven't listened to it for awhile. Isnt it weird how that happens? In the video, he has his legs WIDE apart alot. Not to be immature, but .... that bothers me. And his skinny jeans. Poop. I think I wrote something about skinny jeans back awhile ago. I can't be bothered finding it.

I did some reaally random research on Camille Belle, just a couple seconds ago. I watched the move Push, (about people with special powers) a week ago, rented from a Redbox in a nearby grocery store. In that movie, she really does look.. a bit drugged, and crazy, which she is supposed to, I guess. But now everytime I see her, I don't see her with all the glitter and sparkles with her crazy dark eyebrows (that I wish I had) that Hollywood has changed her into. Thay saying, "First impressions last" is true. Everytime I see her, she reminds me of a sleepy eyed druggy. Of course, Joe is dating her, which I was not imformed of. Until I did some quick research... And they put her in their Lovebug music video. That song isn't too bad, slow and soothing, but i don't really think the lyrics really sink in. And it suddenly goes into rock, near the end, ruining the calmmm mood.

She seems like an OKAY actress. Although journalists and hollywood say that she's beautiful, I can't see it. I can say shes not bad looking, but not stunning. Stunning is ... a popular word to describe female stars if you watch shows like ET (Entertainment Tonight) . I would say that its overused, and not a good choice of word to describe someone. Camille is more... unique. A different beauty. She reminds me of something majestic.. like a princess ...

*30 minutes pass*
Haha I was watching HSM3 clips. I know. What the heck. Its been out for like 5 months. Whateer, back to facebook! Facebook mobile is fun, very good stuff they have, although they dont show the complete message at times, and pressing "N" for next, doesnt really work.

PS. My dad did fix the computer that my brotehr said I broke, but everything on it was deleted (and lost foreeevver!) However, its very fast at the moment. I should be using that one soon.

Labels: , , , , ,



Posted by Linda @ 9:56:00 AM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top