you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
Facebook
Gmail
Atomic Affliction
Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
July 2009
January 2010
April 2010
September 2010
title: About me
date: Friday, April 11, 2008
time:12:18:00 PM
My name is Linda, and I am the webmisstress of Vivid-opals.blogspot.com!
I started this Vivid-opals on Saturday, September 29, but before that, it used to be http://www.the-golden-part.blogspot.com/ because I thought there would be alot of great things in my life that I could blog here, but the name ended up being too long so I chose vivid-opals. In this about me page, I arranged it into a couple categories, so I dont have to put links everywhere.

How the site came to be:
The new site name, Vivid-opals has been up for maybe 5-6 months, I'm not exactly sure because back then, I really wanted a website, not a blog site.
Even though I still blogged, I never kept track of anything and constantly wanted changes to be done in my blog, it never looked so pro like most of my affies.
SO it started out as "The-golden-part" but after awhile, I got bored with the name, and wanted a fresh start. So I changed the name, and started to look for affies, my blog was getting zero hits, and most affie sites required at least 200 a day.

I had to look long and hard to find the affies that I have today, so thank you affies for having me, I appreciate it :).
I'm still wanting a domain though, if there are any deals, please tell me!
More about me...

I am not very old, still a kid, but since there are thousands of online predators, I prefer not to say my full name, nor state my age, although lots of you may know by now, based on my pictures and my blogs.
I'll just leave you to wonder about it, k?

I love blogging, I love it when people I don't know from the web and around the world come to me and say hello, it makes me feel wonderfull!
Its also great to know people are actually reading my blog, so thats why you comment.
Im glad that people do, but it also helps if you comment on others peoples sites too :).
I love art, its my life as well as softball, swimming (not so much, but maybe with a better coach) and school.
I totally love it when I squish paint around in my fingers, and mash it on a piece of paper, then call it abstract. I've done it before and I will do it over and over again.

I also like reading other peoples blogs, ususally, they're all better writers than me. I tend to skip around alot, more than other writers do, but thats probably what my teachers try to tell me - That I have my own "style", which also means that I suck at writing, I will never sell a book, but I love writing anyways. *Whoop whoop*
Now for some random facts about meee!

Linda
The random fact list:
~ I like photoshop.
~ I like David (a guy at my school, but I guess the crush is fading away..)
~ When ever I talk about something that I think you don't know, I start explaining it for a long time, but it leaves you more confused than before.
~I chat on gmail and aim 24/7
~ I have desires for more aim buddies!
~ I can only text 300 a month. Help me expand? Email me @ watermelon.blob@gmail.com
~ I don't go the the Y very much, even though I have a membership. *gasp*
~ I like blue berry muffins
~ I was once a pitcher on my softball team, but I only threw 3 strikes in one inning. Now I suck, I can't pitch at all.
~ I sleep to much on vacationed days, but I sleep too little on school nights.
~ I never watch my weight, I love eating fatty foods, but I still at least weigh in the 100 range. Not 110,120, thats overweight for my size I guess, but Im purely muscle baby! Just look at my arms :).
~ In all of these pictures you've seen, I haven't worn any makeup. (I hate that stuff, especially when you mess up)
~ I love calling and emailing, but I prefer people from the web to comment only.
~ I want more affies!!

SO now you know a WHOLE bunch about me.
I still dont know anything about you!
How about you take a second and comment? Tell me about youreself, I want to know!

Photobucket


Posted by Linda @ 12:18:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top